So...... I awake at ..... 4:30am?!?!
After an hour and a half of lying there checking Facebook, twitter and Tumblr (that is one scary place!) my alarm went off and I bounced out of bed. (Seriously I am NOT a morning person).
After getting ready and heading off to the airport in my dad taxi, mum and I met up and started the checkin and that's also when "Travel Clare" started to make her appearance.
Perhaps I should introduce you....
TC is a.... hmmmm how do I put this, oh that's right, she can be a real bitch. On travel days she tends to raise her ugly head and god forbid anyone who gets in her way. She gets tense, stressed and lacks a fair bit of patience. Mum hadn't met TC yet however dad and I have prepared her for the day.
However it looks like she has matured a little and apart from a couple of gritted teeth she behaved.
Mum and I are now sitting 30000ft above sea level on our way to our chick trip. In about 17 hours we land. Just hoping TC behaves ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:30000 ft above sea level
No comments:
Post a Comment